POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : United POV-Ray? : Re: United POV-Ray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: United POV-Ray?
From: ABX
Date: 11 Oct 2002 02:58:40
Message: <i1tcqu4q7q0s51lajui5khjuu9j9gnijai@4ax.com>
On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:30:39 +0300, Vahur Krouverk <vkr### [at] starmanee>
wrote:
> With POV-Ray 3.5 release there is considerable interest in source code
> 'hacking', many users fix bugs and add new features. Perhaps it would be
> good to unite such efforts and create one version, which contains all
> useful modifications. Best would be, if there is public (CVS) server,
> which hosts source code and users can commit fixes and updates to it.

Somehow I thought the Team is against CVSed holding of POV-Ray sources in any
way but I agree it could be much better. I have never played with CVS but as
far as I see from other packages it is interesting.

> ABX has made quite good work with his patches repository

Oh, thanks :-)

ABX